Terms and Conditions
For Contributors to Rife magazine
By agreeing to contribute on-line content for Rife magazine you are giving Watershed permission to host your content on the Rife website and any social media channel we (Watershed) wishes to. You keep the rights to content but we can place it where we see fit (examples of this could be rifemagazine.co.uk, Rife or Watershed social media channels, in reports or in presentations). We can quote from it where we think is appropriate. We will credit you and give you a profile page on Rife magazine’s website that links to your own website, along with a biography (unless you choose to post anonymously).
If you want to use the content elsewhere, let us know and make sure there’s a credit to us that says the content originally appeared on Rife magazine, along with a link to https://www.rifemagazine.co.uk
We won’t change your work. We won’t sell it in any way. We won’t use it without crediting you. We will promote it as widely as we can. We will make it as prominent as possible on Rife magazine. We will give you a platform to showcase your stuff. We will list you as one of the contributors to Rife magazine, should you want to add this on your CV.
Should you or we choose to terminate this agreement we will stop using the content provided by you and remove it from our channels as soon as we can. Please give us 10 days from letting us know to make this happen.
The following terms and conditions apply to this agreement.
Terms and ConditionsDefinitions:
- Contributor: the provider/s of content for RIFE magazine
- Publisher: Rife Magazine produced by Watershed Arts Trust Ltd
1. The Contributor agrees, as a contributing content submitter, that all content of interest produced and submitted to the Publisher may be published, hosted and/or distributed by Publisher on the Rife magazine website, blog, partner websites, social media platforms including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Vine, Instagram or other related uses. It remains at the Publisher’s discretion to use or not use the submitted content.
2. As full compensation for the content provided by the Contributor, the Publisher agrees to provide the Contributor with author recognition as follows: Name, Company Name, Profile Photo and a direct link back to their Rife magazine profile, to their own website and to their social media channel. It is the Contributor’s obligation to provide the above details to Publisher.
3. The Contributor will provide content as an independent Contributor. The Contributor will not be deemed to be an employee of the Publisher nor will be entitled to any employee benefits.
4. The Contributor warrants that all contents will be original works of authorship of the Contributor and will not infringe upon or violate any intellectual property right of any third party.
5. The relationship between the Publisher and Contributor is confidential. Information concerning the Publisher’s and/or the Contributor’s business affairs, vendors, finances, properties, methods of operation, computer programs, employees, documentation, and other such information whether written, oral,or otherwise, is confidential in nature. Both Publisher and Contributor, and employees of both will adhere fully to this confidentiality clause.
6. The above compensation [point 2] licenses full rights of the content to the Publisher for uses outlined in these terms and conditions (point 1). The Contributor may submit duplicate content to other publications or may submit contents to the Publisher that have already been published in other publications. Contributions may be hosted on the Publisher’s channels. If the Contributor wishes to duplicate content, the Publisher must be notified of Contributor’s intentions and include a note on the new article to the effect that ‘This content originally appeared on Rife magazine’” along with a date and link to the original content.
7. This Agreement will continue until terminated. Either party may terminate this agreement by giving at least 10 days written notice.
8. This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the parties with regard to the matters set forth herein, and it supersedes all other agreements, proposals, and representations, oral or written, express or implied, with regard thereto.