Junior Creative Designer, Hive
Hive is on the look-out for a creative junior designer who has sweet ideas to share.
All copy taken from bristolmedia website.
Role categories: Design and Branding
- Rate/Salary: £18,000 – £20,000
- Location: Bristol
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 15/03/2019
We’re on the look-out for a creative junior designer (with one years industry experience) who has sweet ideas to share.
Area of expertise: On and off-line design
At Hive we’re all about the sweet creative idea. From brand development to brochures, websites to weekly social posts, we love to illuminate a brand. Based at the Paintworks, Bristol for 15 years we’re lucky to have and open plan studio where we work together to give our clients the creative edge.
About the role of a Junior creative designer
You love design, you have a natural flair for print, branding work and digital design
You will be able to work as part of our passionate creative team, are report to senior members
You’ll bring fresh thinking and utterly engaging design concepts to local and global clients
You’ll design and deliver digital assets for all pages of our global responsive sites
You can nail a cool looking instagram post.
What you’re about
- Display a passion and eager to learn.
- You’ll have strong communication skills and participate in internal presentations.
- A natural problem solver, open to different ways of thinking.
- Displays good attention to detail and always question what you are doing
- You can work to tight time frames to ensure creative is delivered in line with a brief
- Keen to develop yourself – We’ll help you grow.
And in return
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday (not including Bank Holidays)
- Your Birthday off work
- Company pension scheme
- Company Christmas closure
For further information and to apply, click here.
Post an opportunity
Are you an employer or organisation with a job or opportunity for young people?