Babbasa – Support Programme
This friendly and personalised programme guides you to believe in yourself.
For young people aged up to 25 who:
- Have dropped out or at risk of dropping out of education or employment,
- Find it hard to cope with multiple challenges, or
- Wish to progress but are disadvantaged by background (e.g. black and minority ethnic, women, disability and in care)
This programme offers personalised 1:1 and targeted group support with listening sessions to:
- Identify your barriers and capabilities.
- Understand your rights and choices, and group activities to develop your soft skills and confidence.
Find out more about this programme here.
Support more young people to have their voices heard
Rife is Watershed‘s online magazine created for young people, by young people.
We offer paid internships and publish work by young writers, photographers, illustrators, and filmmakers from all sorts of backgrounds, helping them get into creative careers. Rife has reached over 8,000 young people through our workshops, over 220 young people have made stuff for Rife on topics ranging from mental health to identity to baked beans, and last year, over 200,000 people visited our website.
In these complex and uncertain times hearing from and supporting young people who are advocating for social change and contributing fresh perspectives has never been so important.
Through supporting Rife you can ensure that this important work continues and that more young people have their voices heard.
Post an opportunity
Are you an employer or organisation with a job or opportunity for young people?