Babbasa – Challenge Programme
This programme equips you to pitch your talent to the right people, at the right time.
For young people aged 16-25 who are:
- Ambitious but come from underrepresented communities (e.g. black and minority ethnic, women, disabled and young people in care),
- Talented but lack the support networks to thrive, or
- Are enterprising but have little or no commercial awareness or soft skills
It offers structured support with:
- A soft skills course.
- Group experiential challenge to network and build enterprise skills, and
- 1:1 mentoring with professionals in your chosen industry.
Find out more about this opportunity here.
Support more young people to have their voices heard
Rife is Watershed‘s online magazine created for young people, by young people.
We offer paid internships and publish work by young writers, photographers, illustrators, and filmmakers from all sorts of backgrounds, helping them get into creative careers. Rife has reached over 8,000 young people through our workshops, over 220 young people have made stuff for Rife on topics ranging from mental health to identity to baked beans, and last year, over 200,000 people visited our website.
In these complex and uncertain times hearing from and supporting young people who are advocating for social change and contributing fresh perspectives has never been so important.
Through supporting Rife you can ensure that this important work continues and that more young people have their voices heard.
Post an opportunity
Are you an employer or organisation with a job or opportunity for young people?