Rife Magazine wants your content
Send us your ideas for blogs, articles, videos, pictures and opinions. Rife is yours and we want the content to come from you. It could be in any form you choose.
Submit your idea using the form below. Let us know what story you want to tell, where you’re from and how we can get in contact with you.
When you’re sending us your idea for Rife, think about these things:
- Have we covered what you’re talking about before? If so, are you saying anything new?
- How would you sum up your story in one sentence?
- Why is it relevant to young people in Bristol?
What we can offer you
If you’re a creative in the West of England we can support you with ideas generation, proofreading, advice, finding opportunities, and creative accountability while you’re creating work for Rife. We do this via one-to-ones with our friendly team, who can check in with you over video chat (until further notice) and offer:
Editorial mentoring and advice
- Information on the creative industries in the West of England
- Signposting to your next opportunities
- Advice on the practicalities of freelancing
- Prompts for creative ideas
- Proofreading of applications, CVs and personal statements and portfolio feedback
Access to the Meshwork network of creatives.
Send us your idea
What you’ll get if you contribute:
- A platform to showcase your work
- Mentoring, editorial advice and feedback from our in-house team
- Access to equipment and resources like cameras (subject to COVID guidelines)
- Promotion on our social media channels
Extra things to know:
- We have an incredibly busy office and sometimes it takes a few weeks for us to get back to you. If you haven’t heard from the editor within four weeks, email us and prod.
- All feedback we give is to make your piece the best you can make it. We’ll never be mean.