Code of Conduct for online events hosted by Rife at Watershed
As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic most of our events activity has moved online and this page outlines the processes our teams have in place in order to mitigate some of the risks associated with online participation.
We value the engagement of each participant and work to ensure all participants of our online events have an enjoyable and fulfilling experience. Accordingly, all participants are expected to show respect and courtesy to other participants throughout our online events. All participants and speakers are required to agree with the following code of conduct. Organisers will enforce this code throughout the event. We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody.
We aim to take all necessary steps to ensure harassment-free online events for everyone.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion, or technology choices.
- Sexual images in public spaces.
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following.
- Harassing photography or recording.
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events.
- Unwelcome sexual attention.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behaviour.
We do not tolerate harassment of event participants, hosts or facilitators in any form. Participants violating these rules will be cautioned or expelled from the online event at the discretion of the organisers.
If you have any questions or concerns before, during or after the event, please contact us on email@example.com