Five Theme Park Stereotypes
Shin_LoveLife did some all-important people-watching during her visit to Alton Towers. Here are the types of people you’re likely to see at a theme park.
During my time at Alton Towers, whilst enjoying the mack daddy roller coasters like Nemesis, Rita and the new Smiler, I noticed that there are certain types of people who go to theme parks. Here are some of them:
1. The Screamer just screams just for the sake of it even when the ride is bad.
- 2. The Scaredy Cat who regrets decisions as soon as they make them.
- 3. Roller coaster Freak who is addicted to the adrenaline and will go on anything.
4. The Observer who is just happy to ‘just watch’.
- 5. The Vomiter self explanatory. I tend to sit at the front of rides so I don’t get this in my face.
Can you think of anymore? Let me know @rifemag or comment below.
Support more young people to have their voices heard
Rife is Watershed‘s online magazine created for young people, by young people.
We offer paid internships and publish work by young writers, photographers, illustrators, and filmmakers from all sorts of backgrounds, helping them get into creative careers. Rife has reached over 8,000 young people through our workshops, over 220 young people have made stuff for Rife on topics ranging from mental health to identity to baked beans, and last year, over 200,000 people visited our website.
In these complex and uncertain times hearing from and supporting young people who are advocating for social change and contributing fresh perspectives has never been so important.
Through supporting Rife you can ensure that this important work continues and that more young people have their voices heard.