Five Theme Park Stereotypes
Shin_LoveLife did some all-important people-watching during her visit to Alton Towers. Here are the types of people you’re likely to see at a theme park.
During my time at Alton Towers, whilst enjoying the mack daddy roller coasters like Nemesis, Rita and the new Smiler, I noticed that there are certain types of people who go to theme parks. Here are some of them:
1. The Screamer just screams just for the sake of it even when the ride is bad.
- 2. The Scaredy Cat who regrets decisions as soon as they make them.
- 3. Roller coaster Freak who is addicted to the adrenaline and will go on anything.
4. The Observer who is just happy to ‘just watch’.
- 5. The Vomiter self explanatory. I tend to sit at the front of rides so I don’t get this in my face.
Can you think of anymore? Let me know @rifemag or comment below.